IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND LETASOFT LLC. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS EULA (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. LICENSE GRANT. The Software is licensed on
per computer basis, not per user, site or company. For example, if a person
uses 2 computers, to install and use the Software on every computer, the person
must purchase 2 licenses. "User" means the company, entity or
individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means
storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the Software. You may not
modify the Software or disable any licensing or control features of the
Software except as an intended part of the Software programming features. This
license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or
2. TRIAL and REGISTRATION. You are granted the right to use the Software without registration solely for the purposes of evaluating the performance of the Software for a period of no more than fourteen (14) days. In addition, some other restrictions may apply. To remove the restrictions of the trial copy, you have to register it with Letasoft.com in accordance to the terms laid out in the registration information which can be found in the documentation accompanying the Software. You are expected to use the Software on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the Software will perform to your satisfaction.
3. OWNERSHIP. The Software is owned and copyrighted by Letasoft.com. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the Software.
4. COPYRIGHT. The Software and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by Letasoft.com or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Letasoft.com and you will not acquire any rights to the Software except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the Software.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. LETASOFT.COM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
The Software automatically references, displays, links to and provides web services related to sites and information located worldwide throughout the Internet. Because Letasoft.com has no control over such sites and information, Letasoft.com makes no guarantees as to such sites and information, including but not limited to: (a) the accuracy, availability, sequence completeness, currency, content, validity or quality of any such sites and information, or (b) whether they may locate unintended or objectionable content. By using the Software, you acknowledge that Letasoft.com makes no representations or warranties with regard to any sites or information displayed by or accessed though the Software.
7. THIRD PARTY ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. Portions of the Software utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. The use of such material is governed by their respective terms.
Certain software libraries and other third party software included with the Software are free software and licensed under the terms of the GNU Library Lesser General Public License (LGPL). You may obtain a complete machine-readable copy of the source code for such free software under the terms of the LGPL without charge except for the cost of media, shipping and handling, upon written request to Letasoft.com. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS OF PURPOSE.
information you provide us during the ordering and registration process is used
for Letasoft.com's internal purposes only.
Letasoft.com uses the information it collects to learn what you like and to
improve the Software. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by this EULA or
as otherwise authorized by you, Letasoft.com will not give any of your personal
information to any third party without your express approval except as
reasonably required by law, as authorized by this provision or as necessary to
protect Letasoft.com, its agents and other Participants. Letasoft.com can (and
you authorize Letasoft.com to) disclose any information about you to private
entities, law enforcement agencies or government officials, as Letasoft.com, in
its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve
possible problems or inquiries, or as otherwise required by law. You agree that
Letasoft.com may communicate with you via email and any similar technology for
any purpose relating to the Software, other Letasoft.com products and any
services or software which may in the future be provided by Letasoft.com or on Letasoft.com's behalf.
9. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
10. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LETASOFT.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LETASOFT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LETASOFT.COM's LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
11. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and Letasoft.com, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this EULA. If any part of this EULA is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This EULA shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. Letasoft.com, on its sole discretion, may modify this EULA in writing at any time.